Tuesday, October 10, 2006

About me

This is my blog. I write all the nonsense here. I can support both the Right and the Wrong.
I am the one who believes in relativity, I mean there is no standard for anything; everything is measured in relative to other.

I believe/support:
Freedom of expression
Individual rights
Men + women = world
Dignity of labor

I don't believe/support:
God
Men Vs Women
Feminists groupsPoliticians

I am proud because-
I don't know the caste of my best friend.As far as I remember I never asked caste of a person.
I never discriminate on the basis of caste, creed, race, color, age, region and religion.

Disclaimer

This is my personal space. All views expressed here are of my own and does not represent my employer, friends, family, government or my country. If you feel offended beacuse of any post or comment in this blog i request you to close the browser window and never visit this blog again. Please write to me at double.critic@gmail.com for any copyright infringements in this blog. As long as you provide the link to the original source of the post on this blog, you can quote or reproduce a full post or a part, unless it is explicitly mentioned in the post.